Landlord Gas Safety Certificates

Landlord Gas Safety Certificates & Heating Servicing have teamed up with gas service engineers up and down the country to provide a comprehensive UK gas safety service designed to meet landlords’ obligations. We use our position as the UK’s property magazine to negotiate unbeatably low pricing for our landlords.

Who Has to Get a Gas Safety (CP12) Certificate?

UK landlords with gas appliances and fittings – including central heating, boilers and flues – must conduct an annual safety check conducted by a Gas Safe engineer. If you are unsure whether the Gas Safety Regulations Act (1998) applies to you, you can find out on the government’s Health And Safety Executive (HSE) website.

If you are a landlord however, it is very likely that these laws do apply to you. You must keep record of the safety check for two years and supply new tenants with a copy of the certificate before they move in and within 28 days of completing a new check.

Gas Safety Certificate (CP12)

One-off payment from:

£50.00 + VAT

  • Gas Safe Registered Engineer
  • Digitally Accessible Certificate
  • Only £15 per additional appliance
  • Lead Time from 2 Working Days

Boiler Service

One-off payment:

£55.00 + VAT

  • Gas Safe Registered Engineer
  • Digitally Accessible Certificate
  • Full Boiler service as recommended by manufacturer
  • Detailed Boiler Service Report